top of page

501(c)(3) Status

Status Update:  We're Pursuing 501(c)(3) Status

At Remedy Way, we are dedicated to making a positive impact in our community. As newly established organization we are excited to announce that we are currently in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This important designation will enable us to better serve our mission and enhance our ability to support households through financial instability and hardship.

We greatly appreciate your unwavering support and patience as we navigate the intricacies of the application process. It is important to note that all donations made during this time will be treated as tax-deductible contributions, retroactively applying from the date of our organization's formation. Our dedicated team is working diligently to fulfill all the necessary requirements and compile the required documentation to obtain our coveted 501(c)(3) status. Rest assured, once we receive the official approval, we will joyfully share this significant milestone with our community members and valued sponsors.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we can make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. If you have any questions or would like more information about our organization, please feel free to contact us."

Effective: January 1, 2023

Updated: June 8, 2023


  • Remedy Way Email Contact: Remedy Way employees who make direct contact with donors or members will use an official email address for all communication regarding donations. This ensures transparency and legitimacy in our communication process.

  • Verified Online Donations: Donors are encouraged to make their donations through our official website's donations page at We advise donors to avoid donating through any other channels or links that cannot be publicly verified. This ensures that your donation reaches Remedy Way securely and efficiently.

  • Donation Options: Donors have the flexibility to choose between making a one-time donation or opting for a recurring monthly donation. This allows donors to support Remedy Way in a way that aligns with their preferences and financial capabilities.

  • Allocation of Donations: At Remedy Way, we are committed to transparency in how donations are utilized. Approximately 80% of all donations received are allocated towards the direct service of paying bills for individuals and families in need. The remaining 20% covers operational expenses, including administrative costs and essential resources required to maintain and enhance our services.


  • Confidentiality of Donor Information: At Remedy Way, we prioritize the privacy and confidentiality of our donors' personal information. Any information provided by donors during the donation process will be treated with the utmost care and will only be used for the intended purposes of processing donations, acknowledging contributions, and maintaining communication with donors.

  • Public Disclosure of Donations: By default, all donations made to Remedy Way are considered public unless otherwise specified by the donor. Donors who wish to keep their donations private can do so by contacting their designated donor representative within Remedy Way or by reaching out to us at We will respect and honor donor requests for privacy and ensure that their donations are not publicly disclosed.

  • Donor Recognition: We value the generosity of our donors and may acknowledge their contributions through public recognition, such as mentioning donor names or providing recognition on our website or other promotional materials. However, if a donor prefers to remain anonymous or wishes to have their donation recognized in a specific manner, we will respect their preferences and accommodate their requests to the best of our abilities.


In addition to the specific terms outlined regarding donations and donor privacy, it is important to note that all other terms and conditions stated on the Remedy Way website apply to donors as well. By engaging with Remedy Way, donors agree to abide by these terms and conditions, which govern the use of our website, services, and any interactions with our organization.

These terms encompass, but are not limited to, provisions related to intellectual property rights, prohibited activities, limitations of liability, disclaimers, and governing law. Donors are encouraged to review the complete set of terms and conditions available on our website to ensure their understanding and compliance.

By making a donation to Remedy Way, donors acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions as part of their ongoing engagement with our organization. We appreciate the support and contributions of our donors, and together, we strive to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals and families facing financial hardship.

Review Remedy Way TERMS & CONDITIONS:

bottom of page